Hands-on Cooking Class – Picnic Food with a twist
Special Guest Chef Greg
Chef Alfredo will be in attendance
- Not Your Mother’s Watermelon – An unusual combination of ingredients to make a light and refreshing starter.
- Corn off the Cob – This creamy recipe is comfort food like nothing you’ve ever had before.
- Noodling with Coleslaw – This crunchy coleslaw with an Asian flair may not be that unusual, but it sure is tasty.
- Smoked Jalapeno Popper Chicken Breasts – Not too spicy, but what a fantastic flavor. Did someone say, “add bacon?”
- Smores and More – The most unusual way to create smores that you’ve ever seen.
Venue: Alfredo's Paradiso Kitchen
Alfredo’s Paradiso Kitchen is a brand new state-of-the-art facility that has been custom designed specifically for our culinary classes and events
May 11, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm